13.05.2013 - BAD SLEEP AND RED EYE INFECTION


Having difficulties to sleep last night. It was a hot sweaty night.

I woke up around 7.30am, as usual took my bath and not realizing i got red eyes infection until I got into my car.  I was like "Beb, you got RED EYE INFECTION" while looking at the Rear Mirror of my car. Damn.

Me and my Red eye infection. Got my Colleague worried of disease spreading. hehehe.
About health, i put on a terrible weight. Perghhhhh.. Kinda disappointed. Even my crafter's daughter can't recognize me and told my Craft friend, Mis Fid that "Auntie Mikko is FAT". Warghhhh... Seriously, not knowing I gain weight from 76kg (last weight at Hospital) to 90kg between 1 1/2 years... BITCH aka Me, this is terrible!!!!

Diet diet...

MY CURRENT WEIGHT : 90kg (~.~)|||

No comments:

Post a Comment